Wednesday, February 28, 2018

PINTEREST in the Classroom

Let me start off by saying that I love PINTEREST. I think it's a fantastic way to share ideas, photos, recipes, etc. easily and efficiently. I love being able to sort the pins when saving them, as well as being able to describe them when initially finding and pinning them, so you can leave a reminder for yourself about why you liked it or when you wanted to use it for; definitely a strength of the website. As a teacher, I would use PINTEREST to find different Lesson Plans as well as innovative and creative ways to display or teach materials. Some of the challenges that people who are new to the website face might be becoming familiar with navigating the site and figuring out the best way to type in what they're looking for. I have been using PINTEREST for myself for the past several years and I love it. When looking at a pin, some of them have a "Try It" button which allows you to read what people who have tried it have thought about it, and any alterations they would recommend (great for recipes and crafts). I, myself,  am a personal fan of PINTEREST.

No comments:

Post a Comment